SCRIPTURE: You will also declare a thing,
And it will be established for you;
So light will shine on your ways. Job 22:28.
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY:
Authoritative Prayer is a dimension of prayer that doesn’t just deal with talking to God but rearranging reality based on the Word of God. It involves talking to things, talking to time, talking to circumstances, addressing demons, talking to elements of creation to align to the will of God
Prov.18:21; Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.
Now, it is obvious that the key to everything we want is with us, but the question is, how do you unlock them.
THINGS THAT EFFECTUATE AUTHORITATIVE PRAYER:
1. The word of God- As a surgeon is helpless without his hands which he uses for surgery, so is the child of God even more helpless without the Word of God.
What word are you standing on? Sometimes, people expose their ignorance in their place of prayer, which might result to relinquishing dominion to the devil.
1Pet. 2:2; As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby.
2. The Stability of Your Faith- This is strong conviction of the Word of God. Where doubts is not found.
James.1.6 – But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
James.1.7 – For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord.
3. Thanksgiving- Thanksgiving mobilize Angels to move into actions. When you thank a man for what he has done, it motivates him to do more.
Col. 4:2 says; Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving.
4. Discard Complaints (murmuring)- Complaints has the tendency to quench the move of an Angel at work. The time you engage in complaints can be more useful, if you can engaged in rejoicing and thanksgivings to God. 1Thes. 5:16-19.
The justification of the judgement you pronounce is by the revelation of the word of God in you. 1Cor. 2:15.
(*) When your passion rest on the word, then your life is moving on the direction of God.
1. Discover who you are.
2. Give time to scripture studying.
3. Have faith in the word.
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for this knowledge, give me the grace to consciously and conscientiously walk by this light daily. Plant in me, the spirit of thanksgiving and gratitude, in Jesus name, Amen.
Job 22:28, Prov.18:21, 1Pet.2:2, 1Pet.1:8, 1Thes.2:15, Col.4:2. Jam1:6-8 Mathew 21:21-22
PST. Power Pneuma